Daftar Lagu - Lagu Barat yang Ngetop

Best Slow Dance Songs

    * All of my life ~ Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Nevil
    * Almost Paradise ~ Michael Rino and Ann Wilson
    * Always ~ Atlantic Star
    * Always On My Mind ~ Willie Nelson
    * How Deep is Your Love ~ Bee Gees
    * How Do I Live ~ Trisha Yearwood
    * I Don't Want to Miss a Thing ~ Aerosmith
    * I Finally Found Someone ~ Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand
    * Unchained Melody ~ Righteous Brothers
    * You're Still the One ~ Shania Twain
    * I'll Always Love You ~ Taylor Dayne
    * I'll Stand by You ~ Pretenders
    * In Your Eyes ~ Peter Gabriel
    * My Girl ~ Temptations
    * My Heart Will Go On ~ Celine Dion
    * My Way ~ Frank Sinatra
    * Never Ever ~ All Saints
    * Never Tear Us Apart ~ INXS
    * Nights in White Satin ~ Moddy Blues
    * Slow Dancing ~ Johnny Rivers
    * Somebody ~ Depeche Mode
    * Somewhere My Love ~ Ray Conniff
    * Spanish Eyes ~ Al Martino
    * Stairway to Heaven ~ Led Zeppelin
    * I Turn To You ~ Christina Aguilera
    * Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me ~ Mel Carter

Best Slow Love Songs

    * Unforgettable ~ Natalie Cole with Nat King Cole
    * I Cross My Heart ~ George Strait
    * What A Wonderful World ~ Louis Armstrong
    * My Wish ~ Rascal Flatts
    * Summer Wind ~ Frank Sinatra
    * How do i Live ~ LeAnne Rymes
    * Forever ~ NB Riders
    * Missing you ~ Case
    * Unbelievable ~ Craig David
    * And I ~ Ciara
    * Truly Madly Deeply ~ Savage Garden
    * Like a Rose ~ A1
    * Spend My Life With You - Eric BenĂ©t featuring Tamia
    * One Love ~ Midwest City
    * Ribbon in the Sky ~ Stevie Wonder
    * Let's Get Married ~ Jagged Edge

Best R&B Slow Songs

    * Shhh (Break It Down) ~ Tevin Campbell
    * Cater To You ~ Destiny's Child
    * I'm Goin' Down ~ Mary J. Blige
    * I'd Die Without You ~ P.M. Dawn
    * Always & Forever ~ Heatwave
    * Soul Searchin' (I Wanna Know If It's Mine) ~ Me' Shell NdegeOcello
    * Good Love ~ Fantasia
    * At Your Best ~ Aaliyah
    * Knockin' Da Boots ~ H-town
    * Lay Your Head On My Pillow ~ Tony, Toni, Tone
    * Sexual Healing ~ Marvin Gaye
    * Anyone who had a heart ~ Luther Vandross
    * Say Yes ~ Floetry
    * Adore ~ Prince
    * Anytime, Anyplace ~ Janet Jackson
    * Speechless ~ Beyonce

Best Slow Country Songs

    * When I said I do ~ Clint Black & Lisa Hartman
    * Take it like a man ~ Cheryl Wright
    * I need you ~ LeAnn Rimes
    * Tennessee Waltz ~ Patti Page
    * Till You Love Me ~ Reba Mcentire
    * I Know You Won't ~ Carrie Underwood
    * Lady, She believes in me ~ Kenny Rogers
    * Amanda ~ Waylon Jennings
    * I Hope You Dance ~ LeAnn Womack
    * Bluest eyes in Texas, I'll still be loving you ~ Restless Heart
    * Go rest high on that mountain ~ Vince Gill, Ricky Skaggs and Patty Loveless
    * Kentucky Rain, In the Ghetto ~ Elvis Presley

Best Slow Love Songs of All Time

    * Fix You ~ Cold Play
    * November Rain ~ Guns and Roses
    * Iris ~ Goo Goo Dolls
    * Hallelujah ~ Jeff Buckley
    * Tom Pretty ~ Free Falling
    * Hotel California ~ Eagles
    * Knocking on Heaven's ~ Guns and Roses
    * Every Breath You Take ~ Police
    * Tiny Dancer ~ Elton John
    * With or Without You ~ U2
    * Juicy Fruit ~ James Mtume If Ever You're in My Arms Again ~ Peabo Bryson

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Silakan tinggalkan pesan

Selamat data di Hanyauntukanda123.blogspot.com, Jangan Lupa untuk beri Komentar Ya. Terima Kasih